Our goal is to provide excellent service to you and your family during this exciting time of buying your home.
My commitment to you includes prompt responses to your inquiries, accessibility, and professionalism. Prudent recommendations for financing your home are a result of my extensive background as a banking executive.
- Scott Brewer is a seasoned bank executive with over 29 years of experience.
- President/Owner Hawaiian Isle Mortgage 2000 – 2010
- Loan Officer with Honolulu Mortgage and Bank of America 1992-1999
- Vice President, Treasurer, Bank of America, HI FSB 1990-1991
- Vice President, Chief Investment Officer, Hon Fed Bank 1983-1989
- Financial Analyst, Pioneer Federal Savings Bank 1981-1982
- Guest Lecturer for the University of Hawaii’s B.B.A. and MBA Finance Program
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, University of Hawaii 1981
- Founding Director, North Shore Museum
- Past President, Waialua Lions Club
- Consultant, North Shore Chamber of Commerce
- Instructor, Junior Achievement Program
- Volunteer, Aloha United Way
- Mentor, Hawaii Youth Challenge Program